Terms & Conditions
Effective January 2019
1. ALL SALES ON IN-STOCK PRODUCTS ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. At our sole discretion, we will consider product exchanges on orders that have not shipped. Customer will be responsible for additional shipping charges on refused order deliveries.
2. For orders on out of stock items we will offer the customer a choice of:
- A refund on the order
- A backorder on the item(s), with a hold on the remaining order to ship together once the backordered item is filled, or
- A backorder on the item(s), with immediate shipping on the remaining order and additional separate shipping charges when backordered items ship.
3. Bay Area Rocketry is not responsible for manufacturing defects. Repair or replacement claims must be filed with the manufacturer of the defective product(s). Bay Area Rocketry will offer replacement ONLY when authorized by the manufacture of the defective product(s) in response to a customer claim.
4. Bay Area Rocketry is not responsible for damage or theft during shipping. Damage claims must be filed directly with the shipping carrier.
5. Bay Area Rocketry is not responsible for shipping delays. Once an order is shipped, we cannot guarantee delivery times.
6. Orders specified as “Launch Site Pickup” do not incur shipping fees. However, requests to ship orders placed for launch site pickup will be charged standard shipping fees.
7. Bay Area Rocketry will make good on any errors on our part.